Monday, September 8, 2008

Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Henry and I am a fan of hope and limitlessness. I love music above all things, probably because of it's ultimate harmony, in less of a musical sense and more significance on productive coexistence. I am ultimately a disciple of love, harmony, and the possible magnificence of a/all humans. I like to think in terms of right and wrong, good and bad, and believe that each decision can be broken down to this and that the right side must always be followed. I seem cynical sometimes, but I am ultimately very childlike and hopeful. I like fuzzy things, pop art, rock and roll, challenge of authority, abstract thought, and excitement. I realize this was short but if you were looking to learn all about someone from a blog, you have worse problems than me ditching out of this. 


peace, seriously.

No comments: